Liberty – Brixham
If you’re visiting Brixham you may stumble across this wonderful looking little place – Liberty Tea Parlour & Cocktail Bar. We absolutely love this place, since opening in 2015 it has soared to one of the #1 places to visit whilst here.
5 Things to know before you go…
- It’s Independent – As an independent business ourselves, we look for independent places to visit when exploring new areas, and we’re assuming you do to…
- Loose leaf tea galore! – Before becoming a full fledged cocktail bar in the evenings, it’s a fabulous place to pop into for a pot of Loose Leaf Tea, one of the only places in Brixham that doesn’t use tea bags!
- Over 100 Gins… – Liberty boast the biggest gin collection in Brixham (probably Torbay!) – If you’re a gin fan, this place is for you.
- Two for £10 on cocktails… – Liberty have a special offer, two for £10 on classic cocktails, everyday. You can mix and match too!
- Reasonable prices – Liberty won’t cost you an arm or a leg for the glamour – it’s competitively priced and proud to be.
If you’re visiting Brixham, this place is definitely worth a visit. Why not sail here by boat, from Teignmouth, Dawlish or Dawlish Warren?
If you’re already here – check out out 1 Hour afternoon Wildlife Cruise for something to do after lunch.